Anyone end up investing in Bitcoins?

Still picking up pogs over here in case anyone wants to come over my house and play.

More pogs here.

Why tho

I donā€™t have good DD on bitcoin, I buy a little just from a speculative point of view. Almost up to 1 BTC. I buy like $200 a month.

But I believe in Ripple and their mission for cross border payments, every week there are new trials being ran with their product(s), Moneygram by far is the biggest (I have their stock too). Theyā€™ve cut costs massively using XRP between the US and Mexico and are now looking for more corridors to expand the use.

Brad Garlinghouse is a pretty dope CEO, to me seems to have his shit together and the company is clearly on a mission heading in the right direction.

If it all goes to zero my life wonā€™t change in the slightest, just like my stocks.

1 Like

OH YEAH YOU KNOW IM BUYING SOME

L8er VIRGINS

lol. You might be the only one!

I was a $200 from my break even the last little rally it had and I didnā€™t bail. Wish I would have. If it ever gets to break even Iā€™ll dump it in a heartbeat.

End of the day I have a total of $1100 invested in cryptocrap (that was worth $600 2 days ago and just $356 right now) so itā€™s not too bad.

No point in bailing now for me, went from 15k to like 4 in 72 hours lol I never had a whole bitcoin though, if it taps back into the 3s I will make it whole.

Cryptocrap @JayS lol!

Iā€™m just happy that I was right and this whole thing was just a tremendous waste of money. I made $75 during the hype though, so fucks yeah.

hey bought some pogs last week!

Bought some more pogs! Get your slammers and come on over to my house!

Got some more pogs today! Complete waste of money!

1 Like

Iā€™m still holding and havenā€™t seen much movement. At least I can say I have a piece in case it pops again!

$50 here and there donā€™t hurt, canā€™t be any worse of an investment than weed or psychedelic companies lol

lol at all the hacks on Twitter today

How many people falling for this shit, lol:

I canā€™t even believe people believe that shit lol

1 Like

Itā€™s popping now. Iā€™ve reached an year long high :+1:

as easy as it goes up it comes back down lol