Anyone end up investing in Bitcoins?

Picked up a few more pogs today

To the moon! :rocket:

bought some pogs yesterday lol

Still rising at a nice clip.

are all the alt coins running yet?

i need cardona, stellar and XRP to hit ATLs.

Just checked on my stuff in Coinbase and Binanaceā€¦ still need some big runs on the alt coins :frowning:

bitcoin will make you gHay!

Nobody gonna talk about this? Iā€™m gonna dump a bunch I think

I donā€™t have a sizeable amount. Just enough to say Iā€™m in the game. So Iā€™m not going to start selling just yet and ride the tide.

I have about 20k worth, itā€™s been floating around 10 for the last 3 years. I truly believe Bitcoin will hit at least 35. I prob wonā€™t sell until passed that.

XRP I have about 10k worth. Itā€™s hit 3$ before and has a real use case in the financial industry. I wonā€™t sell until itā€™s at least back to where it was

This is a speculative play and until I hit at least 50k again I wonā€™t dump.

PayPal announced Bitcoin use about a month ago, XRP keeps picking up clients, thereā€™s a lot of institutional investing going on in the background.

Once it breaks the psychological level of 20 who the fuck knows where itā€™s gonna go.

i just have a few hundo of xrp, ltc, eth and some othersā€¦ content to let it ride.

Bitcoin passed 18k. I told my boss is this shit blows up I need to leave to go home and sell it all lol

1 Like

XRP making moves. Got my ledger nano ready

I only have around $1100 into this (between XRP and LTC) and Iā€™m sitting at $1020 now. If it hits $1100 Iā€™m probably going to dump it.

All crypto is fake and no one should buy any, it also makes you super ghay

$20k. Sold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cmon 50k!!!

Uhhhā€¦ guys are we still holding? Because :flushed:

Time to cash out with a profit and go throw this money into medical mushrooms!

1 Like

thereā€™s probably a lot more to run with all crypto.