Might be a good time to buy silver. Update 7-11

I’ve been reading all over the internet about the price of silver going pretty high in the next year or so and the reasons why.I’ve actually picked up a couple grand of it in the last month or so.The minimum I’ve heard it being was $20 an ounce by year end,which by todays date would be 20%.More are predicting $25 by years end which would be a solid 40%.
Not telling you guys to run out and sell everything you own and buy silver,but take a few mins to research it.
Also they have found a way to use silver in diesel catalytic converters instead of platinum.
At least it is in print so I have some proof of telling you guys.Also only buy if you can afford to.Maybe take that $600 from G.W.B and use it on this.
D
Silver 16.80 an ounce as of 4-24-08

How much did you lose buying gold?

Silver has been as high as 20.60 this year…Gold will rebound.
I beleive mitsiu mining is the company that developed the silver based cat. They start mass production about 2013.

if you want to invest in silver buy the ETF ticker symbol (SLV). You will not lose transaction fees from a bullion dealer.

KK

LOL he wen’t there. I think it is too late in the game to still be betting against the $ personally but that is up to you. Buy low sell high so if you really want metals buy them when the $ is doing well and make you loot during the next credit slowdown. Now is the time to be looking at bargain stocks before an economic recovery. Just my $.02

nvm

WAT

rawr I can be richers

$$$ good

Never bought a piece of gold, besides jewelry in my life.Where did you hear that?
D

Bumpity as I type this silver is 18.74 or approx 12% higher then 2 1/2 mos ago.
Was wondering if anyone took my sound advice?And yes I’ve purchased $xx,xxx in silver since then.They say it will be in the $20’s shortly.
Get in,get out,get paid!
If silver does get back into the $16’s again,I HIGHLY advise you to throw some $$$ in it.I myself buy the older silver coins(early 1900’s as if silver does plummet the price of the coins will still have collector value.
Just trying to help out

my father has tons of silver bullion (sp) he bought 30 years ago, still in the us mint plastic.

buy and sell on ebay to avoid taxes :smiley:

How does one go about buying silver?

so its $20.00 a oz??? im asking b/c i have a few oz’s

call me sometime and we’ll talk

18.70 now

go into your local coin shop and ask for silver.

or you could buy a silver fund SLV

I second that. More so for selling. The fed tries to hit you with a BS 35% tax.

The point isn’t to sell it because it can get you a bunch of worthless American dollars, the point is to BUY it because for some reason it’s cheaper than it should be. It’s a good way to free your hands of the worthless paper money in your pocket that will be worth even less in a few years.