anyone free tomorrow? need a hand with something

i think i drug the exhaust on something driving around up in lake george today or something because now i have an exhaust leak where the y-pipe goes into the headers on the driver’s side… anyone have time tomorrow or friday to get it up in the air enough to help me slide the pipes back together? it sounds like complete shit and i wanna get it fixed before the cruise saturday

thanks in advance

Totally unrelated but were you on central ave last night with that thing?

no sir, i was sleeping and it was tucked away in the garage

bump

this on the ta or big white

ta… if it was big white i would have room to crawl under there, but i cant fit under the ta to work :frowning:

can you swing over to the shop tomorrow night? I can put it on the lift and help ya.

can do… what time would you like me to be there? thanks!

call me around 6 to make sure the lift is free, if so, try to be there around 6:30.

it’s an hour drive to get to your place from middle grove… i’ll figure something out though, maybe eat dinner in schenectady or something… i’ll give you a call tomorrow. thanks!

I gotcha. Well, what ever works ill be there, you got my number. :number1

thanks again for sealing up the exhaust! actually seemed to run better and have better throttle response on the way home- but that may just be in my head lol… little man wanted me to “go fast!” when we pulled out of the parking lot :rofl

hell ya buddy! sounded great getting on it as you left. Nice to see ya again, and not a problem for the fix.