Who can weld? Need some exhaust help.

OK, I’m currently rocking the stock exhaust on my car. I have a band clamp holding the 2 pieces of pipe together, since it needed to be cut in order to remove it from the car. I need someone to help me out with welding the 2 pieces of pipe back together. I was going to have Govel do it since I know him fairly well and have had him do work for me in the past, but I can’t fit in his schedule with school/work and what not. The only time I have free are fri-sun (and labor day of course). If anyone wants to help me out, it would be most appreciated. :nod Thanks.

1 word

HANK

he hooked me up with my exhaust

I can weld it up for ya.

I can look at it, say it needs to be welded, and then not do anything because I have no argon. Lol.

why dont you have them weld flanges to the pipe and bolt it together with exhaust gasket so next time you need to take it off you just unbolt it

Noyce. When are you free to do it?

bump.

I can do it today if you’d like…shoot me a PM if you want me too.

pee emmed

Bump! I don’t have shit to do all day on Friday, so if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. Thanks :banana

I can do it anytime friday afternoon after 3 until like 8 lol

Sweet! This only took what, 2…3 weeks to plan? lol. :banana

all your fault your always working when im free!

Bump… I don’t have shit to do tomorrow until 4 so if anyone could help me out that would be cool. Otherwise i’ll just wait until Saturday and have Laduke’s work do it for me.

my shop is right up by hvcc

Figures… the one day I don’t have class. :lol I do have work though, which is right in Menands.