WTH: Someone with a welder

I have a minor leak at a flange so I wanna weld it shut right now car sounds like a weed whacker ill throw whoever can do it a few bucks

is it on the bottom? meaning if you jack up the car, it’s a quick fix…or does the exhaust have to come off to get the welder to the piece that needs fixing. If it can be done from the bottom, I could do it over at swerve for you quickly like sunday or monday. If the whole exhaust has to come off to get to it, I’ll still do it, but I’d need to schedule you an appointment.

whole exaust shouldnt have to come off I think a little spot rotted out right at the flange of the pipe and the cat too expensive to get all new pipe so just wanna try and quick fix and go from there deff shouldnt have to drop the whole exaust

Yeah, I’m understanding that it’s rotting at the flange…but if the rotted part is on the top of the pipe and not exposed nicely from the underside, there is no way I’m getting the welding gun between the top of the exhaust and the undercarriage of the car. Meaning the exhaust would have to be dropped to get it welded up good. Get where I’m going with this?

yes i understand, if im not mistakin its at the bottom so you can get to it im gonna check it out myself tomorrow my dad was under before but ill let ya know tomorrow thanks for ur hlp thus far

If you want to, swing by swerve from now till 10 or so, I should be there welding my exhaust so I’ll have everything ready to go.

word how much can you do it for?