Welder needed

Is there anybody around the Colonie area who could cut and re-weld a section of stainless steel pipe for me? The midpipe on my car doesn’t line up. I need it cut and then re-welded.

Anyone? I can’t fucking find a stock catback for this thing, and the only one I had was ruined by Denooyer when they slammed something into the side of the car a few yrs ago.

I’d greatly appreciate the help as I now have a car with an open manifold that is undriveable.

PM Hank. He’s on Kings road in Schenectady and not that far from Colonie. He’s got a lift too.

You could also try inline performance. While I’ve never met the guy personally I’ve seen his work on tubing and exhaust and his quality is top notch.

That guy doesn’t want this type of business.

Inline has a week wait at minimum, and isn’t open on Sundays.

I thought A.S.S took care of this?

I went back to the stock manifold, so I had to change the downpipe as well.

Just a big fucking production. I would have kept my stock parts if they weren’t bent in half from Denooyer being a bunch of toolboxes.

nope that was the flange, why not go back to A.S.S.

?

They’re not open Sundays, besides KrazyKid did the welding but he lives all the way in Amsterdam.

I don’t even know if they have a TIG?

Hank-
HNH Welding & fabrication
707 Kings Rd
518-878-6030
HNHWELDING@yahoo.com

To hell with that guy. I asked him about helping me with an project before and he turned me down, like his shop was too prestigious to be handling petty weld jobs like this.

No big deal, if I were him I wouldn’t want to do it either.

Really? He worked on my shitbox. I guess he just doesnt like you.

That’s a hell of a lot of hate coming from a guy I’ve never met before.

ASS has a tig machine

I believe I may have located an OEM downpipe and catback!

HOORAH.

were u a ass to hank at all or acting cocky , if so thats why he said that . orrrrrr the fact that his wife has some issues goin on and he had to deal with . hank is a personal friend of mine and is only a asshole when he is streesed or for some reason dont like ya

He’s always been cool with me.

I don’t think this sumthing , I want to get involved with.

Sorry H[/quote]

he hates tryin to fix someone elses abortion for next to nothing man , i have been there when people think ,oh its just a weld and want it for nuttin .

Seems to me like he took more of an issue with you removing/installing the manifold (he’s got a legit shop and would be liable if you got hurt) or getting involved in mechanical type repairs than not wanting to make you a pipe.
While he does welding/fabrication work on cars he’s not a mechanic.