Welder needed

Understandable, but I didn’t say I wanted it done on the cheap. I would have paid him whatever his rates were.

Oh well. Not a big deal. I’m sure he’s a good guy, just busy.

not sayin ya would of bitched about price , but most on hear do man , when i give him suttin to weld i dont ask questions exc when he is done, and that is what do i owe ya . ya want custom work ya get a custom price

Yep. If I need something welded in the future I’ll still keep him in mind.

Thanks john for the props!!! But But the simple fact is He wanted to come in and work on his shit in my shop. He wanted tgo take it apart an some other bullshit.

I dont know this clown shoe form adam and am not letting him work on shit in my shop for, 4 simple reasons !!

1 I don’t know u and were not friends.

1. My insurance doesn’t cover.

2. I didn’t want to get involved in this giant abortion. I could tell by talking with u I would of married this job. I already have one wedding ring to deal.

3. When someone tells me what they want to pay , Thats a DEAD give away for me not to do it.!!!

So yes I guess my shop is way to prestigious to work on ur car.

I do petty ass jobs all day long. I’ve done several exhaust system’s for a few people on here and do them pretty regularly also. As far as petty i even welded up A/C lines before. There is no job to big or to small for me !!

I really wish people would tell the whole story all the time !! Does the truth really hurt that fucking bad ??? Also u can use a mig welder to weld Stainless also…

Thats all my petty and way too prestigious ass has to say on that.

O and I’m pretty shore I told u STRAIGHT I didn’t want to get involved in that abortion thats why I didn’t want to do it !!!

H

I didn’t want to work on my car in your shop, I wanted my car repaired. I was just stating what needed to be done in order to make that happen, and figured it would be less work for you if I changed the manifold in your parking lot or something. Again, I mentioned nothing about price and obviously would have paid whatever your rates were just like any other place of business.

I also sent you a second message telling you that I just needed a catalytic converter welded onto a section of pipe that I would have brought to you, and you still didn’t want to do it. :lol It almost seems to me like you have to be “friends” through this site in order to have any type of work performed at your Welding and Fabrication shop. It’s really, really no big deal, as there are plenty of other welding shops in the area that are just as capable of performing the work I needed to have done.

i have no problem gettin shit done .

+1 to Hank he’s a good dude. I always ask how much I owe him after the work is done!

And just MIG stainless, no need for TIG.

yup I only do work for friends and people on this site!! Cuz that pays all my bills… yeah i nade just enough to pay my bills and didn’t do your job cuz I dont’ need like extra money. i just do enough work to pay my bills and turn all other work away cuz I hate having extra money laying. !!! WTF ??? REALLY???

well then give me the extra moniezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just did for inspection’s. o wait sorry I have 6$ left over I’ll be right back up to give it to ya. ;}

:rofl

It’s all good. Sorry if I came across as a DICK, I was just a little stressed out last night (and out of beer).

No hard feelings Hank. :thumbup I’ll keep you in mind for my beer bong project I am about to start.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

I have no hard feelings at all life is way to short to hold a gurdge!!1 I just try to avoid abortions, I just dont like marry someone else’s nightmare just ask big red. lol

am i crazy, or have you been messing with your exhaust for the last 2-2.5 years

going from modded to stock, back to modded, leaking, not leaking, bigger leak, back to stock, damn it leaks again. aftermarket time. ehh header sucks, back to stock, but now i cant go back to stock because stock is broke, so im going to leave the aftermarket, but use the stock manifold, but DAMN IT LEAKS STILL. stock sure is the best, modded daily drivers are stupid, cobalts suck, i love chevy, but chevys are low quality, i like prescription drugs, never mod a car you have a loan on its stupid, hey can i buy some coke from someone on here?

http://www.adsavvy.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/bow-down.jpg

:rofl

You’re just crazy, sir. :thumbup

lol

certainly not, i dont want to dig up threads but maaaan you mess with your exhaust alot. just leave well enough alone.

Will certainly do from meow on!