Anyone going out tonight?

Some of the PR cars are pretty nice this year…I’m surprised. They have the blue EG hatch with polished Rota slips, white EG hatch with a nitrous GSR B18, blue EG coupe turbo…I mean it’s only a few, but yeah they hang out with the rest of their boiz’ shit boxes.

I had some PR behind me in a orange integra last night, packed with people and the driver was drinking a 40oz while driving and swerving.:Idiots:Idiots

And I have noticed quite a few, actually a lot of high school kids with either stock cars, pieces of shit, or their parents’ cars just hanging out. Kinda why I stopped in for maybe an hour last night and talked to a few people that I hadn’t seen in a while like Blaine w/ the maroon Buick or whatever it is and the guy with the orange and black '70s Z28, went and watched the retards at the spot and then left.

Kinda sucks that some of the guys are parking their cars in Starbucks parking lot and walking over to McD’s because they don’t want to park in the lower lot because there’s no room in the top lot.