Anyone going to the Steeler game on Sunday?

I was able to score 2 tickets at face value, so im heading down this Sunday… anyone else going? :beer: :beer: :steelers:

ill be down there. section 525

section 538 where is the tailgate!?

Call me when you get down there. we usually tailgate with JD in the PNC park lot. accross from home plate

Call me when you get down there. we usually tailgate with JD in the PNC park lot. accross from home plate

Ill be there!

section 228… they look like ok seats, nothing like the section 208 Club Level East Pat gave me for the Green Bay pre-season game tho! $212 a ticket face value!

Im not sure what lot we will be in, a local club around here has a bus that goes to every home game, its $20 a person for the ride, food, and beer… cant beat that!

I’ll be there on the close end of the statium 4 rows from the floor of the end zone.

hahaha… thats right by my seats I believe… and my tickets came from monessen… thats kinda funny, maybe ill see ya there!

I’ll be there as well…not too sure where we’re sitting as a friend simply said he had an extra ticket. Should be a damn good time…

My dad and his girlfriend are coming in from Findlay, Ohio to sit in section 516.

no tickets but im gonna be tailgating!!!

cell is 7248257252

section 104 every home game. Tailgate in Blue Lot 7G. Reserved parking FTW!

:rofl:

my old man got season tickets, i’m gonna try and get a home game or 2 off him and go this season