Steelers vs Panthers

Geah.!!!

watch for me in the club level on the steelers 50… yeah bitches… VIP for life!

anyone else going to the game? tail gating around 6pm and throughout the night. i’ll be in my hampton jersey with my buddy in his townsend jersey…

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

What time does that game start?

I will be there in section 207 (club house seats)…hookup from the g/f’s boss…he has 8 season tickets FTW

take your binoculars, ill be sitting up in 535 dont know when ill be going down though

i’m in 235 (50 yard steelers side club level)…

game starts at 7:30

yeah, so im directly above you by 3 sections(cant complain when they are season tickets)…ill probably head down around 5:30

seating chart
http://www.gotickets.com/cached/_images/443.443.heinzfield_football.fit.gif

im going also, not sure where im sitting yet, my wife is getting the tickets today.

I’m going too. Sitting somewhere in the endzone(buddies tickets). I’ll have a lambert jersey on w/ camo steelers hat. my buddie will prob be wearing hines ward.

hay guys! look for me too. You’ll be able to recognize me by my Steelers jersey! :hsugh:

P.S. Sonny is a vag.

I’ll be in section 129, season tickets ftw

camera level behind the steelers bench :ugh:

blow dick asshole

hasn’t your shithole of a town burnt to the ground yet???

:steelers:

im in section 506

thanks buddy

you want to go? I have an extra ticket?

you picked the wrong date.

i’m getting tix later, where are you tailgating at? is it a friends thing or work?:beer: :steelers:

unfortunately, no. I wish it would. Prolly the only thing that would knock down property values enough for me to afford a house.

my friend had an extra ticket but i didnt call him back in time so looks like ill be sitting this one out.