Steeler Game

Any 1 Going to the game tomorrow ?

i’ll be there…last row in the stadium!

i got a set of tickets off my brother…was told there 2 level club seats handicap section

yeh…i’m going with a friend from high school and we’re using his tickets. literally the last row in the stadium.

I’ll probably be there, section 129 row T

i will be there working, level 3 does the hdtv feeds for vivx and i was the chosen one for this week actually on the way down now for testing and will be there sunday from 7am untill after the game, good… killer OT and i should be able to to get some good pics because my equipment is right next to the visitor tunnel and i am right next to the place all of the steelers enter the stadium, all the free food i can eat… BAD, its cold and sitting in the stadium when you know you could be outside tailgaiting with your buddies, and i have to be ther at 7am

i’ll probably be in section 535 havent decided yet

I’ll throw this up for you guys since i declined the offer…

guy my dad works with is selling 2 tickets to the game tomorrow, 5 rows up from the field in the endzone.
$100 a piece.

I’d love to go but with xmas and shit I dont have the money to spare.
PM me and I’ll tell my dad to tell him someone wants them

Sucks they lost today…but still had a f’n blast today tailgating and what not with Mater today

Free last minute tickets here, 50 yard line 113 row E. 4 seats up from the field

kinda late eh

well that game sucked…walking from the car to the stadium, my feet got wet. needless to say by the end of the game i could hardly feel them. surprisingly everything else was fine though.

how did everyone like the “blizzard” during the national anthem? from my seats (last row), i could hardly see the field.

we missed like the first 5 or so mins…

My dad has season tickets, section 113 row Y. But unlike Sleepers section 113, our 113 section seats are down around the 20 yard line.

My feet got cold in the last quarter but other than that I was warm.