anyone got a bike? ive been wanting to run some different bikes.. for fun..

im finally getting new tires and inspection so ill have the bike back out…

kinda wanna find someone to run me… i beat 2 636’s… and a older zx7 before dual headlights… amd the same bike i have but 2002…

so anything from 600’s to maybe 750’s… id race a 9 just to compare… i know there faster but sometimes driver error :)…

any takers?

not that i know of,
quik isn’t on this part of the board… ha-

:doh: i c…

ill run ya :smiley:

yeah… with the f3 :)…

id run you anyway… i don t care if i lose… :asshole

ill run the F3 will i put the new valve springs in. just got to get off my lazydrugged up ass to do it.

when you want a piece of RR. i know have 800 miles so im almost fully broke in

sorry but i will back out of this challenge. call it as you will but i think my fucking around on the street is now offically over

why?

look into offtopic youll see why

did

i’ll try to get my borther to run you with his f4i

im going to be heading ot the track something in july. if you want to run me there cool. but shit is way to dangerous racing up to speeds of 140 in the 1/4 on the street

you give up too easy.

:bigok:

i ran another 636 and beat it last night… very very close… why is it i get nothing but 636’s to race?

down the beach i had yzf’s and a gixxer… easy prey… im trying to get the luanching down so when i go to the track ill be prepared…

im curious though on the waterbox… do i have to do a burnout? or would they let me go around it? cuase i never felt the reason for a burnout when my tire sticks launching anyway?

u can go around!

when i ran i went around the box. also hooking on that track with full air pressure is kinda hard. i left at six000rpms if felt like i hooked but a few said i left a strip. os be carefull.

trying to launch my RR is alot different then the F3

i’ll run you in a car :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: