Anyone have 18x9 rims?

Im in a bit of a jam here and Im looking for some help.

I am putting together a tech test where Im looking to dyno a car with 18x8.5 or 18x9 wheels and then dyno it again with 18x9 Volk LE37rims. Im trying to see what the power difference is if you opt for a heavier set of wheels over a more expensive lighter set. Ideally Id like a set of non brand name wheels but at this point I will take almost anything.

You will get a photo of your car in Modified and Ill compensate you for your time.

I gave mikey ()born2beaskyline ) some 18x10.5’s I think, if that helps

and i garantee he is down for teh cause,
tried messaging him or calling him
pm me for number.

Wicked idea…

If I have on the stockers which are 15x6.5 then switch to my TE37’s which are actually bigger (16x7 & 16x8) you can honestly feel a night and day difference. So a test comparing a cheap-o heavy Rim to the lightweight Volk might actually make people realize the light weight Rims are well worth and one example is heavier wheels kill wheel bearings.

18X8 and 18X9 work’s…

I would normally say yes but Work is a brand I dont want to use. I dont want to give negative press to wheel manufacturers that actually make decent non knock-off wheels. No Enkei either. I need something thats going to be a knock off.

i was gonna offer up my 18x9 18x10 equips… o well

not alot of crap rims come in x9 lol… most are hondas that are x7 x8… ROTAS might have what ur looking for…