anyone have 1990-1992 nissan 300zx for sale..?

anyone have a 300zx for sale?..yera between 1990-1992 doesn’t matter about body or km just as long as its 2+2 n manuel n NO RHD thanks =)

For Z cars you should check with the Edmonton Z Car Club. Our website is www.edmontonzcarclub.com – check the classifieds. There’s one in there now that fits your qualification exactly. The car is in Fort McMurray and is being sold by my friend’s coworker. I’ve been told its been well cared for. (not sure if its sold yet or not)

You can also place a WANT add on our website classifieds, just contact Rob the webmaster.

AND… Calgary has a Z Club also… www.calgaryzclub.ca which also has classifieds.

theres been a yellow 300zx parked with a “for sale” sign on a side street adjacent to 97th street at about 160th ave. its got a body kit, but thats all i can tell you about it. next time i see it i can get the phone number in the sign if you want it.

hope that helps a little

ya thanks please do! if u know anyone else selling one plz let me know and also if anyone knows someone selling a 240sx coupe plz tell me as well

no RHD ? why not …mine is 2+2 TT

http://members.shaw.ca/typh00n/300.jpg

Mine is for sale.Unfortunately it isn’t 2+2 but it is a 90 and a 5 speed.I just had a jdm n/a motor swapped in(only 61k).Don’t know if you are interested if so pm me for more info.

Heres the number to that yellow 300zx on the side of 97th street… 913-5384

thanks a bunch man =) if you guys find more hoep to gimmme number and also if you guys stumble upon a 240sx coupe let me know as well thank you =D

anyone have a 300zx for sale?..yera between 1990-1992 doesn’t matter about body or km just as long as its 2+2 n manuel n NO RHD thanks =)

For Z cars you should check with the Edmonton Z Car Club. Our website is www.edmontonzcarclub.com – check the classifieds. There’s one in there now that fits your qualification exactly. The car is in Fort McMurray and is being sold by my friend’s coworker. I’ve been told its been well cared for. (not sure if its sold yet or not)

You can also place a WANT add on our website classifieds, just contact Rob the webmaster.

AND… Calgary has a Z Club also… www.calgaryzclub.ca which also has classifieds.

theres been a yellow 300zx parked with a “for sale” sign on a side street adjacent to 97th street at about 160th ave. its got a body kit, but thats all i can tell you about it. next time i see it i can get the phone number in the sign if you want it.

hope that helps a little

ya thanks please do! if u know anyone else selling one plz let me know and also if anyone knows someone selling a 240sx coupe plz tell me as well

no RHD ? why not …mine is 2+2 TT

http://members.shaw.ca/typh00n/300.jpg

Mine is for sale.Unfortunately it isn’t 2+2 but it is a 90 and a 5 speed.I just had a jdm n/a motor swapped in(only 61k).Don’t know if you are interested if so pm me for more info.

Heres the number to that yellow 300zx on the side of 97th street… 913-5384

thanks a bunch man =) if you guys find more hoep to gimmme number and also if you guys stumble upon a 240sx coupe let me know as well thank you =D