anyone have a ball joint thingamabober?

I gotsta do the balljoints on my truck still. Anybody have a ball joint remover/installer I could use? The truck is in my driveway with no registration or inspection so I’m not driving it anywhere lol. Thats a ticket I DON’T need.

Its not sanitary to share play toys

rent one from autozone??? I would guess you have a way to go out and pick it up if you borrowed it unless you were expecting someone to drop it off to you too.

x2, its free to rent from autozone, you put a deposit on it, pay tax on the deposit aswell, and when you bring it back, they even refund you the tax. its pretty official.

I got one. But i want some kind of deposit/collaterial
I’m by eastern hills

+1 more for Autozone. I’ve used their free tool rentals lots of times.

Free tool rental rules.

X…

x 40 for tool rental from the zone

I have one but i need the cost of it as a deposit. mac won’t warranty this

I used the balljoint press from Autozone and it worked perfectly for the upper/lower balljoints on my work truck. Worked perfectly once I noticed that the ones in the CA’s were the originals and tack welded in place:roflpicard::roflpicard::roflpicard:

autozone is the way to go, its easier and free…there tools are actually that of decent quality as well…check it out

How hard did you crank on the press before you noticed? I’m picturing a breaker bar, and you cursing, “are these fucking things welded in there or something” and then the light bulb coming on over your head just before you look for the welds.

No, just cranked it down as hard as I could with my hands a few times before I actually took a screwdriver and cleaned up all the caked on dirt to reveal the tiny tack welds. There was a visalbe impression in my palm though from the handle. If i put a breaker bar on the handle, I know I would have snapped the “C” shaped clamp.

Plus with the word thingymabobor you should be struck with 3/4ths ratchet

I have a LIFT and im 3 miles from you.

Do the AZ thing bro. 100 bucks and its yours for as long as you need it. Bring it back and you get your cash back.