anyone have a clutch align. tool i can borrow!?!??

please anyone? its sunday and parts stores are closed, the one i have is too big for my lil nissan HELP!

Autozone.

im not driving to clifton park, and fucking napa isnt opened for me to return the one i have im so pissed off, i need the damn thing for 10 minutes but just cause its sunday i have to wait until wednesday cause i work every day until then

i got one! gimme a call

…WTF turn ur damn phone on lmao

its on. and actually daemonspeeds just called me.

pm me . lol

justin you said you had one

i have a nissan one. lol
but its in my tool box at work

i did, it wasnt small enough for these little nissans

thats no good lmao

Go to Advance Auto.

they are too busy to help anyone, they are a bunch of assholes and i almost hit one of them

angry much?

Which one did you go to? With that attitude you have, I’d be an asshole to you too lol.

I made my own clutch alignment tool out of a socket and a bolt that fit. If all else fails, you gotta improvise :nod

Ive got one for a Mustang and one for an S10. Will one of those work?

It’s not necessary, really. LKSWhy? has the idea, I did this on a Honda once. If all else fails, MacGuyver it.

Yeah I used a swiffer handle and electrical tape to align daemonspeed’s clutch :lol

hooked on 240 told me that roflmao :crackup :lmao

that kid is a fucking genious, we took my old tranny apart and took the output shaft out of it (love air gun) than put it in to the clutch splines and it lined right up,

the whole car is done but i have to do some ajusting, something is fucked, when i push in the clutch and put it in gear to move, it moves with the pedal like 1inch off the floor and i have to look at my linkage :headbang :angry2 :idiots

:nono