WTB: B-series clutch alignment tool.

Let me know if you have one, I only really need to borrow it.

I have one, Im in Buffalo though.

got a bunch, but you are in olean!?!?!?!

Ok, are you guys selling or just willing to let me use one. Ill buy or pay for shipping. I just dont want to make one

dude, you could prolly stop at a local honda dealership and I imagine one of the techs would just give you one. They pretty much come with every clutch kit you’d buy. So there has to be a mechanic or tech who has one they are willing just to give you. If you’re still hard pressed for one though, I could ship ya one at your expense like ya said. I wouldn’t charge you anything for it. But seriously, check around locally to you. Someones gotta have one. Or if I go out to holiday valley anytime soon, perhaps you could just meet me.

Buffalo is the local honda dealer. And this thread is me checking around haha.
Ill pm you thanks.

bring the clutch to any advance or auto parts store and theyll get u the right size.

i’ve used a broom handle before with fair results.

lol

haha yea that could work. I was thinking of just installing it while the block in vertical?

eyeball that shit. i do it all the time. as long as you’re pretty damned close you wont have a problem.

Still looking for one

Have you tried advance auto parts? THey are usually like 6 bux.

Broomstick or screwdriver with electrical tape wrapped around it FTW. When you drive a honda, you NEVER buy something when you can ghetto that shit instead :slight_smile:

^^^lmao…
Been there done that…works just as good.