Anyone have a hook-up for Honda lawn mowers??

Looking to buy a Honda HRX217 and was wondering if anyone worked at a place that sells them or knows of a hook-up. Thanks in advance.

Are you getting rid of the old one to replace with this one?

No hookup sorry but looking for a mulching type myself.

No sorry, just looking to see if I could get a little bit of a deal on one. Seems as though $699 is the going rate for these.

Yeah it’s a bit much although Honda is regarded as top notch as I’m sure you’ve seen.

Any previous experiences and recommendations with cheaper brands?

Sears have a few push ones for under $200 I was looking at.

BTW my dad has one and it is a great mower. The mulch setting does a helluva good job. I just need to pick one up so my dad can stop lugging his mower over to my house haha

I haven’t really looked into anything other than the Honda. Seems well worth the money to me for the initial investment. I won’t skimp on my mower or snow blower, but all the yard tools like rakes and shovels etc… I’m hoping to scoop up at garage sales.

Honda FTW. Unfortunately I can’t do anything to help ya man sorry.

silent maybe?

I have a Honda mower I got from Home Depot for $400 or $500 and effing love it. Has never fialed to start on me at all, easy to use and maintain. I forgot the model number.

If you get a Home Depot card, you save an instant 10%, if that helps.

Cub Cadet, John Deere, Toro/LawnBoy. Honda mowers lack VTEC

You lack VTEC.

Craftsmen Mowers are Junk. Hondas aren’t bad either but for the money the other brands listed are better for the money.

My dad has a pretty good size John Deere rider and that he maintains the shit out of that is always broken. His new Ariens zero turn will be here Friday. BTW his Honda is 8 years old and still works like the day he brought it home.

What Deere model is it???

It’s the green one. With the yellow trim. You know which one I’m talking about?

oh shit I got that one too!!!

All Seasons in Glenville sells Honda mowers. My grandmother bought one there last year.

I have a John Deere LA135se rider and a new honda push mower self propelled mulch with bagger. I was thinking of selling it. I’d have to think about it. My mom has it right now till their Toro is fixed. lol

those LA series tractors are junk man. Not being a dick.

Yeah I couldn’t justify buying a 300 series for a 1/2 acre. lol My yard is tiny! I just hate mowing. It gets the job done & beats walking.