Anyone have a hookup at a Fish place??MUST Sell Some Fish ASAP!****UPDATE 3/25*****

Just sold one of my bigger tanks and the guy is coming back tom. afternoon for it but doesn’t want any of the fish.So I must sell these sometime today or tomorrow.I really don’t want to just start calling stores and asking if they buy fish because that is a pretty general ? and almost seems kind of stupid sounding.I will if I have to tho obviously.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
D

no hook-up, but niagara aquarium has been good about this before. Admittedly, we havent had to sell any back in a ~2 years tho.

Its a couple blocks from Rainbow, on military rd.

a lot of fish places will buy fish, statrt making phone calls

what do you have?

The Fish Place will take trade-in’s they’ll give you credit (at most) 50% of their retail price of your livestock. BUT they don’t do trade-in’s during the weekend, so I don’t know if you’re SOL there.

I don’t know what the policy is at Markeim, you may want to give them a call.

As mentioned, call “The Fish Place” in North Tonawanda. It’s on Oliver & something… They might buy it.

most places buy fish call around is the best bet

niagara aquarium is one of your best bets

sometimes markheim on sheridan does, “the fish place” might but no guarantees

whatcha trying to unload dude? you know ive got some spare tanks to fill :stuck_out_tongue:

Oliver & Robinson.

They will probably buy it back. But as chicken said they might not take them on weekends?

Mostly just Large pink convicts.They are upto about 5" ea.Have both male and females and will let them go pretty cheap
Derek

I called them(ty also Nikuk) and they won’t be able to do anything until Mon.Did say they would give me a couple of dollars each tho maybe more, so that was cool.
I have pink convicts and the guy buying the tank said that I should be able to get a decent price as they have some hump on their heads(males).Have a few pairs that keep trying to breed so if ya want to make some$$$ LMK I’ll give them to you cheap and you can at least double your money on Monday
D

small enough still that i could fit one in a 10 gallon?

LOL def. yes.I’ll give ya a nice pair M/F for $10
D

i havent been up on my species as of lately, these are NW cichlids correct? do they have the banding like the white and black convitcs?

They are all a light pink.The females will turn a little darker color sometimes.
D

freshwater or salt? im an idiot when it comes to fish

Yeah, are they salt or fresh, and would they get along with my girlfriends 7 year old goldfishes?

I’m also looking to buy a fishtank stand if you have one of those. Will come out tomorrow (er today) to pick up if you def have the stand.

freshwater.

Yeah they are fresh water.They are all together now!!!They have been together for the last 2 yrs in the 180.
I had a kid come last night and bought the 125 on the spot,so I put everything in my 180 and was supposed to set up my 220Gal this morning.At about 300am last night the M in law had to go to the E.R. and we were there until 10am this morning.I called the guy and told him to forget about doing it this afternoon and do it during the week so I should be fine for now.supposed to take them to N.A. tom. but if anyone wants any first I’ll give ya a deal
treads- What size stand do you need?I actually have an additional stand and a few smaller tanks left.
LMK
D

i know u dont want to call a pet store, but contact markheim pets, theyre really good about stuff