WTB : Some exotic fish!

whats going on, i need you guys to help me out if you have conections to people at pet/fish stores or what not. im looking for a few kinds of fresh water fish that are semi exotic. if you or know someone that could get me certain fish, pm me and ill give you more details

what size of fish? you can get some pretty wild looking stuff at the fish place…

Yea, they have and/or can get just about anything “legally” available.

If you got a big enough tank arowanas (sp?) are pretty cool

yea… uhm… big enough for full size/full grown is probably in the realm of 1K+ gallons… Go to The Fish place… the have a few aduts in their large display tank… they’re probably 3’+ long!!!

I like gouramis(sp) or any cichlids … if you really want I have about a 8-10in moonlight gourami . he is big… I dont even know what a price would be …

Yeah arowanas are very cool I will be getting one in the near future. I have a 10 inch red Oscar right now but I am looking for something to go in a 150 gallon plus tank for my new apartment. Where is “the fish place” you guys are talking about I have been to many of them but have not heard of that place. And I was kind of meaning by exotic a cough snakehead or red bellied cough

find a featherback fish, cool looking. lol

Those silver/Amazon Arrowanas are ok. Those red and green are more exotic and cost over 1k for one. you can find them in Toronto.

The Fish Place is in Tonowanda, on Robinson st. Take Colvin off the 290, head North; make a Left on Robinson; and it’s about a mile down on the left and the 2nd stop light. Place looks bad from the front, but they have the best selection you’ll find anywhere within a few hundred miles.

Yeah I have been there. I think I like pet plus in lockport a bit more. I was also thinking about a Florida gar any opinions on those? If anyone knows how to get a snakehead around here please let me know

Wasn’t that the place that was shut down for animal abuse, bad breeding, etc??? If it was, I’d never give them my $$…

141 Robinson St
North Tonawanda, NY 14120 type that in google map search, etc, and it’l pop right up. it’s on the corner of robinson and oliver

The one that was shut down I believe was called the blue lagoon. I want a fish with teeth in the front so it can eat larger prey. If any of you want a red Oscar lmk

Idk it it was shut down completely, but the petstore below is still in business. They got busted because of the horrible conditions the animals where kept in, dead animals still in cages, and overall filthy conditions for breeding.

the pet plus in lockport is only one storie i believe, its a pretty sick pet store im not gonna lie