anyone have a passenger side T-top? Need ASAP Have cash

just like i said in an earlier post. camaro/ta guys get some excited to go test out what their new spohn control arms did that they forget to lock the tops. poof gone.

I bought a perfect condition 3rd gen t-top car from an old guy. Stripped it down to nothing, dumped ~$30k into the car over 2-3 years, finally got it running, took it out in my street, did a huge burnout, and launched the car without subframe connectors. Car always looked great, nothing lined up ever again though, lol

o ok, well then great thread! :hug

i did it also in my 93 i launched it before the susp went in and it blew out thats how i had one lyin around .it pays to hang on to shit sometimes lololol

That’s why you make sure your friends are not retards.
I was well educated in the t-top field.
Do you know what would have happened to me if I caused something like this? :lol

a ass rapin???:number1

did you get my message last night? PM me if you want them for tmw or whenever

yeah i did i forgot to call ya ,i dont eed em this weekend ,i need em in general i got someone on it though …thanks though kid

not a problem

wanna buy the welds???lol

I know you already found one but Johawk has another spare set of ttops too

wait he does?

How can I get ahold of him. The one I got from john has like this sun protection thing on it…and my driver side one is 100% clear. It doesnt look right. If he wants to trade passenger side for passenger side that would be awesome. I will throw him some money ontop of it too.

that must have scared ya a little, i had one blow off at about 50 one day and i thought the damn thing exploded. The passenger thought the handle was a damn oh shit bar

yah dude…all of a sudden they went Whoosh and it sounded like a tornado was inside my car and my buddy was screaming O fuck your t-tops just flew off.

Andrew, Pmd ya

thanks.

All this make me think of is the highway scene in the Fast and the furious where they push the targa top off the supra