Anyone have a radar detector I can borrow?

trace, i take 88 to 81 you can hammer down especially when you hit pa, theres barely any cops and theres no tolls. It seems to be quicker than 95 even tho google says 95 is 10min faster lol

88 - 81 will be much less nerve racking in this car, especially since it’s not mine :slight_smile: :rofl :rofl

What’s mine is yours :slight_smile: You break it you fix it!!!

oh cock.

have fun guys, whats going down in DC?

John Deere convention?

Occupy Capitol Hill.

BTW enjoy this: http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/news/2011/oct/20/tdmain01-drivers-urged-to-avoid-i-95-in-richmond-t-ar-1395638/

Where in Richmond are you going?

Thats my usual route south towards Maryland area. Fuck 95, it touches/goes through New Jersey.

just take 95 to 90 to 87 to 395 to 282 to 905 to 348 to 90 to 88 to 274 then you’ll be at 85 where it will take you right there

In dirty jersey now… didnt see shady along the way. We are going to a wedding tom night and were going to some of the memorials and museums today and Sunday.

Good to hear, but if you went the way I suggested you woulda passed more memorials and already been there

did you guys pass me on 81? i feel like ive been on that road all day today

edit: you guys went the faggot way, i see, dont listen to the person who drives 2k+ miles a week…

We left around 1230ish AM got down there by about quarter to 9 including the a couple stops and breakfast so it was not to bad

The ride home sunday was a little rough, left around 1pm dident get home till close to 11