Anyone driving to Philly anytime soon?

I need something picked up in Philly, and I am willing to pay to have it delivered to Buffalo.

Thanks.

If no one offers, I’ll grab it for you next time I’m down there. But I cannot garuntee when that will be.

lol, im going that way, but not on a return venture :stuck_out_tongue:

for the right price i will go there this weekend

It wouldn’t be worth it to you to make a special trip for this. Only if you were already going.

PM abergan. He goes to school there and lives around here. Maybe he’s coming home sometime soon? :gotme:

thanks ^

i’m going to wilkes-barre on the 29th. but thats a good 100 miles difference.

my g/f and sister are coming to visit me next weekend, PM me.

I will be going down there for the sabres game, 11/11 w000t so if you can wait that long i will pick it up for ya. abergan might be coming back for thanksgiving i think.

I’ll be there for that game too. Not back to Buffalo until Thanksgiving though.

i’ll be at that game also in my sabres jersey

actually send me a PM with more info on it, maybe we can work something out and i’ll run it to buffalo this weekend.

roots — ur coming to philly?

Im driving philly to buffalo 11/22 and buffalo to philly on 11/26. I drive a 300zx turbo (only 2 seats) and may have someone else for one or both ways…its completely up in the air right now.

i would be able to bring it to you next weekend.

what is it… pm me if you need me to bring it.

I wish I was going to Philly next weekend. :o

Now that we have established that some folks are going to/from Philly, this is what I need picked up.

The 2 rear legs come off, but for the most part it is all welded together. A truck or SUV would be ideal.

I’ve got $50 cash and several IRWIN Tools (worth $100) for whoever can bring it to WNY.

HUGE :tup: :tup: to Jeff (RedDawg) for helping me out!!

(pending it fitting in the altima, of course. :lol:)

This little package is on it’s way to you… enjoy.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/jxaxexgxexr/MISC/P1010001-2.jpg

:present: it’s gonna be like xmas when this arrives at my office

Very Cool, and dammmm thats alot of nice Irwin stuff.

Jeller