FS: limo ride to ice bowl

i have 3 open seats in a limo to the ice bowl. if you plan on drinking and live anywhere from buffalo to the northtowns, this is a great opportunity to not have to worry bout a dwi.

we are leaving from my apartment at 9am sharp. cost is $50.

wow these spots should fill up quick. great deal

this is tempting as i wont have to drive, and i can wrap this into the whole package that is my birthday gift, however as skunk mentioned you are heading out too late!

:wink:

jeff…u gotta go earlier <3

we can only get the limo for 8 hours. leaving earlier will most likely mean cutting the game short, or having to worry about it.

we will be drinking at my place by 7 or so :slight_smile: feel welcome to join

and you’d get to sit next to me. i plan on farting a lot.

I’ve heard that the lots at the stadium aren’t even going to open til 10-30-11ish. Anyone else hear this?

Anyway, we rented a school bus for $20 a piece, or else I’d be down.

skunkd be ALL over this hahahahahahahahahaha:snky:

ugh…i hate you

ugh…ive posted this everywhere…AND made a thread specifically on what time they are allowing…AND i called the stadium today…

8AM!!!

http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=346339

50 bucks, waste of money. just drive drink. ha

coming from youngstown

fuck :frowning:

or post drunk. MORAN

think im just gonna watch it at home… warm, free, hi-def.

and you’ll actually be able to see the game.

75% of the people freezing during the ice bowl, wont be able to see it, because the rink is too far from the stands.

So essentially some people are paying 500$ a seat, to watch it on a jumbotron.

Lemme guess, you were trying desperatly to get a ticket those first few days but bitterly struck out…?

Its about more then seeing the action. Particularly the way that the sabres have been cold/hot/warm.

Yep im guessing all the ppl who couldn’t get tickets are all bitter now, waaaa waaaa waaaa im watching it inside where i will be warm. have fun doing that and missing the only outdoor game probably ever coming to buffalo. fucking whiners.

^^true… yes its about the game…but this is also a historic event. Everybody in buf probably wanted to go, but most of them are cheap asses and wont dish out money. Fuck…this is going to be a once in a lifetime thing. I don’t care how much i spent nor do i care how well i will see the ice.

i paid $63/ticket. well worth it to me. :slight_smile:

i have good seats anyways, but even if i didn’t id still be happy to be going.