Anyone have a use for an unlocked cell phone?

Working on a new venture that will be doing the service and looking for some initial testers. Will offer cheaper rates and obviously will refund the money if the unlock does not process successfully.

Really only looking to support iPhones to start. Usually takes 1-24 hours and can support 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5

Pricing starts around $40 but anyone who does it directly with me will drop it to $25

How does this unlock work? Is it identical to a carrier unlock? Will the phone remain unlocked forever, irrespective of software updates?

^ I believe he’s talking about factory unlocks

I am thinking of doing this also for around the same price

Yes. This is carrier unlocks. Use your ATT phone on any network like TMo, International, etc.

The only thing it does not do is allow your pre iPhone 5 that you bought for ATT to use on Verizon. You can do some work with your SIM cards and use your iPhone 5 on both networks tho.

And yes, any software update won’t matter. It will still work so you don’t need to worry about updates and stuff on your iphone and wasting your money.

Those moving to TMobile with an unlocked iPhone (or any unlocked phone) should get an unsubsidized plan; http://explore.t-mobile.com/phone-sim-card

Save yourself some $$.

I can’t help ya, all my phones are unlocked… and none are iPhones, lol.

I can do a lot of phones. Most iPhones are easy tho and different networks.