anyone have an old palm laying around they wanna get rid of?

i’m looking for one of these if anyone has one, last resort i’ll go to ebay but i hate bidding and trying to get things last minute

Palm IIIc/IIIx/IIIe/IIIxe
Palm m100/m105
Palm m125/m130
Palm m500/m505/m515
Palm Pilot III

lemme know if you have one and dont mind selling cheap… m100s go for 35-50 bux

-damn that title people need to stop talking to me when i’m typing

i got a m105 for $20, works perfect for my PocketLogger

i have a handspring visor if you’re interested

Originally posted by thefranchise
www.ebay.com

i got a m105 for $20, works perfect for my PocketLogger

yeah but i hate bidding last minute on soemthing that’s why i figured i’d ask around first, i can get a new one for 44 shipped from pricewatch

palms sucks get a comptuer first

i have a decent ipaq… it’s no shitty palm though…

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi

-damn that title people need to stop talking to me when i’m typing

I hope that wasn’t refering to me mister :nono:

Originally posted by whitey

i have an obd II logger that runs on my old laptop but that’s too much to lug around

Originally posted by whitey

I had a PocketPC (Toshiba 2032/Thera)… If there is software that runs on that platform, it’s a nice little machine.

all i want it for is an obdII logger

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
all i want it for is an obdII logger

i have a friend who’s an electronics packrat…i’ll call him today and see if he has anything.

i have a laptop i could get rid of… i made my own obdii cable as well…

i have an m100, but no hot sync cable… i’ll give it to you for a couple beers :beer:

you can get a hot sync cable off of ebay for $10 shipped. i got mine for $3 shipped. kurt, why do you want a logger now? i thought that you deemed them useless for 2g’s?

they are except matching fuel trims u know how i am about fuel systems. rookee i’ll def take u up on that offer come to bww with us and i’ll hook u up.

also chad hotsink cables are useless without the obd2 cable that i need also…turbovw18 can u help me on that?

yeah but you would need both cables anyway & when i was looking for one, that is the cheapest place i found. ebay. jooos taught eye wuhld hewp aught nnnnat

yeah i found them on ebay cheap lookin for cheaper :smiley: i drove the car today and got on it through 2nd man did she smoke black, so i took er down a notch on fuel and it dont’ smoke as bad and seems to pull a bit harder but it’s hard to say without runnin derek again

i’d have to know the interface of the 2g ecu… new motronic 7 vw’s run ISO 9141…

i still have yet to make whitey a cable… it’s hard to source boards… but i think i can lend a hand…

what if i had one would that help? i have a cable but it’s not mine it needs to be returned before i get shot lol

what would you need to know from it?