Anyone have NX's here?

Shout out to anyone rocking an egg. How many NX’s are on this board?

Post up people!!!

-Ryan-

They’ll come out of the woodworks soon. There’s at least two people on this board with NXs.

Oh snap. I might be the only one…until my buddy eric joins.

i had one in my dream then the worst thing ever happened i woke up fakk… dont you hate that!!

i had one. i bought it for $400 and it had been in an accident. it was a piece of shit, all smashed up and rusty, the power steering pulley was rubbing the passenger frame rail, but it ran, and drove. i only ever drove it once from hamilton to Ajax, even it its shape, it spanked hondas, lol, i pwned a modified del sol around pickering on the 401. after that i pulled the motor, the brakes, tranny, everything and sent it to the scrap yard. they’re nice little cars, i liked the T-top. the roof is a little low tho, i definatly like the B13 sentra better.

I’m looking to pick up a NX2000 and modify that for speed. I’ll leave my I30 as a cruiser. Any tips on what to look for when looking at potential NX’s?

RUST on the A-pillars,strut towers,rockers and the hatch. Ask if the car has the “5th gear pop-out” problem. other then that…your pretty much golden!

Goodluck!!

Thanks Ryan. I just read your thread about the restoration on your egg on the sr20 board yesterday! The car LOOKS GOOD.

I’m really interested in picking one up. I take it you’ve been to Vic Simone’s before, since you are in Newmarket?

I’ll probably try to pick one up in September, as I’m stuck right now - wedding and house closing, both in August!

I appreciate your advice. I guess I’ll be on the sr20 boards soon!

For sure man! Thanks for the comments.

Vic and I are close friends,met while both tuning on Nissan’s…lol!! Great guy:R

Hit me back whenever you are getting an NX!

I met Vic through a friend on the maxima forums, Jason Clarke. Vic came by during a meet in Newmarket. There’s an NX in Guelph for sale:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-under-5K-1991-NISSAN-NX-2000-W0QQAdIdZ13928783

Have you seen it before? I’m going to jump on it, and just sell some performance stuff from my I30 to finance it.

That red NX looks like its been hit in the rear. The passengers rear wheel is tilted:(

But $700 is cheap;)

Hahahah aw crap, thanks for pointing that out. There are better ones I’m finding, and they are not much more expensive, so that one is off the list.

I bought mine for $3800 4 years ago. You know what they say…you get what you pay for:D

I’m trying not to spend that much. I’m basically looking for a clean shell, and I’ll build it up slowly.

they are soo cheap now, especially autos