FS: Mint 1992 Nissan NX2000 t-top

Make/Model: Nissan NX2000 White, t tops, 5spd
Asking Price: $ 3250(OBO) or trade for an Automatic S14 + cash on my side.
Condition: Mint!! BC car!!
Mileage: 169000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:1992 Nissan NX2000 white… T-tops… Body is MINT!!! Original paint still shines!! No accidents because the paint is original and there is no indication of parts of the car being repainted before. 5sp has just under 170K pretty much stock except for a custom aftermarket cat back that was installed by the previous owner. I am the third owner of the car. The car also comes with owners manual and service manual. And was originally a BC car!!! No usual rust (strut tower, Hatch, Trunk, underbody… ETC)
Lots of new stuff needs nothing to be certified and emission was just done in October 07 so it is not needed either (ALL THE WORK WAS DONE BY A CERTIFIED MECHANIC as this car is my DD I cannot afford for it to break down on me) :
new stuff that I had done (since October 2007):

Simota Drop in air filter
Keyless entry
Power steering hose
New Hatch struts
Kenwood MP3 deck
New rear sway bar linkage
Rebuilt Rear right caliper
New Rear right e brake cable
New Exedy clutch
New OEM Nissan Clutch cable
New OEM Nissan Spark plug wires
New NGK heat range 6 platinum plugs BKR6EVX-11
New header downpipe
New Bosal cat
Pulsar GTiR steering wheel
All the fluid changed

This is the only picture I can find right now… I can take some more…If u are really interested. Also… the NX forsale is the car on the RIGHT… LOL

A few of the members here has seem this car before and it is mint!!! and pretty low mileage.

The car also has a stock Mechanical LSD in the front. SR20DE 140hp motor and weights about 2300lbs. Awesome car for what it is. Sometimes I think it even out handled my GTR at some tight corners.

Reason of selling: I am really getting old… I want an Automatic as a DD…LOL… some one hook me up a nice S14 auto…

PM or give email: gwai_tao@yahoo.com If u are interested…

pictures updated!!! as requested!!!

SOLD!!! Sad to see her golllll