ANYONE HAVE SLICKS I CAN BORROW???

damn i wanna run slicks!!! but i think my car is too low for a 24.5 :headbang

Well, mine are here to use man if you figure out if they’ll fit or not!!

i might have to give you a call this weekend maybe ill grab one and see if it will fit?

Yeah if you wanna size them up, i’ll bring them where ever and you can throw em on and see if they fit

It would fit if I had coilovers! 24.5 is max height before it runs on my spring perch. I’d run 28’s if I made like 1000whp, lol

ok

JIM, Launch that fuckin’ thing when you get the slicks don’t be a pussy… Take a chance, you will be fine. It’s just a POS NEON. I will have my mom come pick you up from the track if you need a ride home.

lmfao

hey joey, you down to let me rock your slicks so I can go to the track and get booted ?

:ninja

No problem…let me know when

ill run radials this eek if jason is gonna run slicks!!! i wanna see that thing go!!! ;D

me too. I’m hopefully going to beg Adam H. to try and pull my rear subframe out, so I can get the car aligned.

not a single body shop will touch the damn thing. I just need it DONE

…no luck on finding rubber… I guess the potential of a 1.7 60’ and high-11 second pass is going to have to wait until next year…

k20 said you can borrow his, just gotta dismount them, and ive got 5x100 wheels i said you could test fit, im sure they would fit… i never got a reply.

yeah Jim!