Anyone have the hook up at West Herr?Looking to spend some serious coin.

Whoaaa, I was reading the replies at first and I was like damn.Ya looking to spend $200+ in the next yr or so.Don’t really consider myself a baller lol, but don’t wanted to be treated like a 16yr old searching for a car.
One of the things I meant by posting this way is I rarely meet with a salesman.I KNOW what I want and do much research before I go to the dealer and buy.Like when I bought wifeys 07 Tahoe LTZ.I called my buddy at the dealership( he was service) and told him to set me up with someone.
I talked to the guy he recommended.Told him I wanted Black/Black LTZ and what options were a MUST and to LMK what he finds.Calls me up tells me he found me a Tan LT and could give me a deal on it.I call my buddy back and tell him I want to talk to Sales manager.I tell him what I want again and mentioned his idiot salesman.He calls me and says they located a vehicle and read me the options.Told him to get it and went there 2 days later and bought.
Similar story with my Silverado.
I know what I want and a salesman is not going to change my mind or sell me something I don’t want.
Also I guess I’m going to be getting a call from Brad Coon from West Herr.Supposedly right under the owners,or so I was told
D