Anyone have the hookup on Wii's?

or know of any deals going on with them at the moment? I need to buy two of them… let me know.

thanks
-steve

edit: WTF? I thought these things were in the 250.00 range? I’m seeing them (for the stores that actually LIST them) go for upwards of 450… WTH?

supply vs demand…

well on ebay or something, I can understand… but I was under the impression that retail outlets weren’t allowed to price gouge like that

They aren’t, but they have employees that tend to know ahead of time when they come in, sell them to friends and the friends sell them for inflated prices. The prices you see in stores are most likely amazon partners or they are selling the system in bundles only. I got mine for 300 but it came with an extra controller which was a perfect bundle for me.

If your looking for Wiis you need to go this upcoming weekend. Ive seen several scans of employee manuals stating that they are holding all of the wii’s in stock for the 17th. Why? last hurrah of the holiday shopping season, trying to make as much dolla as they can. Best Buy and Target are the two main stores participating.