Anyone have the LG VX7000?

I think this is where this thread should go…

I came back to my cellphone from my lovely workout, pick up the phone to check the time and the front LCD is COMPLETELY blue…phone still works, i can make and take calls fine, inside LCD is fine, its just the outer one thats blue.

anyone else have this problem?

phone is no longer under the 1 year warrenty but im pretty sure we have an extended warrenty with the $5/month insurance

VZW will give me a replacement or fix the problem right?

i can’t exactly pay the $50 deductable for a replacement right now…

HELP

without seeing it, sounds like a broken lcd.

warm -> cold temps quickly, or vice versa can do it.

so can pressure. sitting on it, something in purse crushing it, having it in a pocket.

I have this phone…

my 7 key doesn’t work occasionally… that’s about it.

i have this phone have a slightly less extreme prob, however, am taking it to verison this week for replacement, really is only option…

it reallyt hasnt gone from one extrme to the other when it comes to tempurature…and there hasnt hasnt been any pressure on it… it was just sitting on my desk while i was exercising

anyways, im taking it to verizon today during lunch, hoping for a free replacement of some sort at least…

lockline doesnt work that way. but good luck.

well considering i have an extgended warranty and $5/mo insurance on the phone i got a replacement for FREE

and how many times did i get a free replacement when wack things happened with my moto? 5. you off all people would have known that. so why wouldnt i get a replacement this time?

well i did so thats all that matters, im happy

Thank you VZW, i’ll never leave you :heart:

cool beans. dont know what your last phone had anything to do with this but ok

the insurance is only for lost / stolen / broken phones … so save up $50 , copy your address bok and throw it at the floor

…or just claim its lost.

but she already got it replaced.

it doesnt

i forgot what i wanted to say