Anyone here have experience with the iPhone?

OH thats another thing i wanted to talk about ^

so many phones are AWESOME at doing many things however SUCK atbeing a phone… :wtf its truth too im not playing

my phone SUCKS at being a phone fucking horrible ! the application for dialing is CRAP

sometimes i wanna carry around a second flip phone just to talk on !!!

I have no reception issues.

Well I text/web 90% of the time, so for me Sprint is the best option. Not to mention they have the nicest collection of phones.

i hate having sprint… shit freezes all the time and the internet is slow as balls

• 1 forgot to mention the choices of phones is OVERALL best… and even if carriers offer the same phones, be AWARE ! the specs may be different, each carrier has contracts with manufacturers and they carry out different specs and such !

THATS a phone problem not a sprint problem , please correct and be aware of yourself

Wait for the new iPhone.

[quote=Singh;345539

THATS a phone problem not a sprint problem , please correct and be aware of yourself[/quote]

yes dadddd

yes daddd

I thought the Fuse from Sprint was slower than the ATT version? it has less ram or something. ATT has pretty much the newest phones overall.

It may be a long while.

I should be getting an Iphone/switching from Verizon in about a month.

no it has more ram, but the ROM is more bloated wit bullshit and the ATT one runs faster LOL

look it up

I love my iPhone. It does have its quirks but all in all its a very hand device especially once it’s jailbroken (hacked).

BTW - AT&T has the fastest 3G network without a doubt. I’ve seen several comparisons and have found that AT&T is victorious. I teather my iPhone all the time and get almost 3mbit down which in my opinion is ridiculous.

When it comes down to it, the iPhone is a really awesome device and as more and more firmware releases come out it becomes better and better. The MMS thing is a real downside, but as mentioned it is planned in the next release (lets hope this isn’t just a rumor). For the price its awesome.

However, when I have a ton of money to blow this will be next: http://www.sonyericsson.com/idou/

lol at idou

Lol? Probably the nastiest phone that will ever exist :slight_smile:

i do u… thats what i loled at other than that the phone is sickkkk

OMG Idou is where it’s AT!!! I saw that somewhere on another forum. Soooo sick!
12.1MP camera!

Lol, got ya.

Soo sick! IMO, Sony Ericsson makes the best phones but the iPhone was just too good of a deal to pass up. I will have an other sony again someday…

I have a Sony Ericssonnow and I hate it. It gets horrible reception and I just don’t like it.

YEA ! that sony is sick !

http://www.technology-portal.com/wp-content/gallery/sony-idou/sony-ericsson-idou_0.jpg

WOOT ! wanna get it ! fuck HTC im out LOL

no hardware keyboard tho :frowning:

there is too many ericsson models to just say u do or dont like sony ericssons… IMO

i hate most, like some… like the one above !

i guess it depends on where your at, i guess the best way would to do some speed tests , using the same laptop , same phone that is available on both networks, and stay in the same area… and do a few different areas and get the averages together, because i’ve experienced faster net than att users in some locations…

idk tho , the tethering is exactly that… ridiculous… i cant believe how fast it is