Anyone in Columbus Ohio?

I’m going to be there tomorrow, picking up a car.

Anyone want to meet up for some food?

What kind of car? This thread needs details!

make sure you go to skyline for some chili! just don’t expect it to taste like chili lol.

Chili doesn’t sound like something I want to eat before a 9 hour drive…

you should probably stop in buffalo for some car bombs.

I mean, if you really think you can handle it… i will.

Sounds like a challenge

In on this challenge!!!

Do I have to bring up how much of a bitch you were last time we did this?

LOL bro I was HAMMERED

I remember racing you in a pitcher when we were both pretty hammered in carlisle. I got 98% gone then coughed up some of it back into the pitcher. You lazily finished your remaining 1/3 over the next 3 minutes and declared yourself the winner as I would not drink beer that had already been inside my body. :frowning: I guess I should have paid attention the the tortise and the hare.

lol, poor mike :slight_smile:

Yeah, carbombs are an entirely different story.

There is a Joe’s Crab shack in Dublin Ohio. (I see the commercials all the time) It’s not far from Columbus. I drove out there last week to pick up a car.

Make sure you get enough rest if your driving out. Last fall I went to pick up a car in Columbas Ohio and fell asleep on my way home and totaled it. Yeah it sucks but I’ll take it as a learning experience.

Damn, that definitely sucks.

Do you remember a kid named Chris from Barker NY off UBRF?

he lives down in Columbus now im trying to figure out his old UBRF name.

Edit: His name was Shocka

If you are in Columbus and want to try some good local food. You can hit up:
-Schmidts for an all you can eat german buffet
-Thurmans for a huge cheeseburger
-Katzingers for great deli sandwiches and ruebens
-Cap City for the best meatloaf…its crazy good

You can also find almost every chain known to man as Columbus is major test market due to its demographics.

Wehn i went there for a hockey game we spent a lot of time at the easton town center. Its an outdoor mall of sorts with a lot of places to eat. On a side note it gets shady early there so be out when the sun is gone.