thursdays @ chilis on NFB

Well i missed the antics last thursday but i heard shit was epic. A ton of people and a ton of fun. I know a bunch of us are going up there tonite for car-fagging @ 8pm. So with that being said i figured i would extend the invite to everyone here for drinks, food, friends and autos!

I may make it up. We’ll see… it’s a lot closer than SG.

In!

damn it… these sound way cooler than mighty meets.

Lol we usually do this, like the last few weeks. I have class though so depends on hw whether I go.

Im down for car fagging, but may I ask why Chilis? Doubt I will be able to make it anyway

Bottomless chips and salsa!

and they have a huge parking lot…

I just feel like chillis doesn’t have enough inside/outside connection. At bubbletea, you can go in, grab a bubble tea, hang out. At Chilli’s, if you go in, you’re probably there for the duration.

dont be a party pooper…fggt

Hmm…doubt I’ll make it, but who knows…

This! Nachos that never end.

In if Spence brings the Supra.

Should be in tonight!

I might roll by with the new bike.

just do it. Ill be there and I could be down for SG after. Doesnt matter to me. Chilis is just another spot and time to hangout with car fags. <3

How long you fggts staying there? I work till 11 but I’ll swing by once I get it if anyone is still up.

unsure…til it gets too cold I guess. Last week we were there pretty late, but the temps were high.

in for tonight.

ill have to wash le car for tonite.

brian i havent seen you in so long <3