9.3.06 No Frills Niagra Falls Canada

Same as last year. Had a Lot of Nyspeed members there last year. Always a great time and Very HUGE turnout. ONYX’s pics from last year are located here- http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=37&userid= But i can tell you after last year being my first time there it was 100% worth it!

3 Day weekends get the biggest up there with 500+ cars. Thats why i choose this weekend-Plus all of the people should have there cars out by then.

The way i seen it last year was half the parking lot was sport compacts,mini trucks,and Bling Bling. The other half was all old school muscle and new Domestics.

Some people said @ one point last year there were a little over 600 cars.

Lets make this one BIG this year and its enough time ahead to get everybody in on it.

Meet at Mighty @ 6pm Leave by 6:15-6:30

No Frills Retail
6460 LUNDY’S LANE

Also i think alot of people would enjoy the after cruise :wink:

i’m in.

should be a good time. as always. theres always plenty of cars there.

i’d be in but i’ll be in nyc, next time!

i’d go…

probably :tup:

after cruise was awesome, my woman did not think so though… :rofl:

its always a good turnout, myself and some others try to get up there on a regular basis, just becarfull if you decide to go racing up there…

I’ll be joining the festivities :slight_smile:

i will be a co-pilot for someone… my car is down for a couple weeks

^ I got a seat fo you Eric, let me know if you’re in.

I think I will most def. be there…

Don’t get caught street racing up there…Toronto has had a lot street racing related deaths and Cananda is cracking down hardcore.

maybe.

This year there is a fenced-in area for lawn and garden stuff right in the middle of the lot… that means even LESS room than last year. If we go, I’d say we need to leave even earlier than 6:30.

Lets fill the lot with CLEAN cars so that there isn’t any room for the poop. :tup:

Look at the date. :uhh:

This isn’t a “street racing” trip. Ask anyone who went last year - if your car can’t turn well or you suck at driving you might want to ride with someone.

Besides the OPP are our friends - literally :tup:

Bighands? and everyone else who after no frills went street racing…lol and he has tickets to prove it.

People do both after the no frills meets…

Does this meet go on every sunday?

We’re talking about last year, 9-3-05 not some other random Sunday.

Yes they meet at No Frills every sunday.

umm yea last year, we all came up and not 10minutes you all left :gotme:

then, well… that is all history now, watch a video if you wanna see what happen :lol:

Yes this meet happens every sunday, the first weekend of september always seems to be biggest because its like end of summer…etc PS the lawn and garden stuff was there last year during the summer and it was done in september, it’ll probably be like that this year I’d think :gotme:

Deffinatly get there early and make the rice park in back or down the street, there are some pretty pathatic rides there sometimes

Is Hector from Southern Ontario 240 gonna be there? That guys was haliarous :tup:

yea guess i overlooked that. count me in than