i <3 hitler <-- JOKE TITLE

Based on this comment I figured you were another closed-minded guy who just thinks anything related to Hitler or his life is terrible and shouldn’t be talked about:

Didn’t know that being interested a world leader = jr. nazi :wierd

Again, I don’t advocate/believe in a single one of his horrible theories in regards to the Arian race and how all other are inferior, let alone killing all the inferiors he could get his hands on, I was just saying that, his pathetic views aside, he was a remarkable person and leader.

My dad’s dad (100% German) fought in WWII for the US (although in the Philippines) and some of his cousins who were still living in German fought for the Nazis, so I’ve also got some family ties in this issue. Two of my dad’s brothers were in the armed forces and were stationed in Germany during the 80’s, and they’ve told me all of the horror stories of meeting Holocaust survivors and realizing how the Holocaust devastated Germany and it’s people. One of them is actually a very open guy, but his experience in Germany is pretty much the only thing he doesn’t like to talk about.