i <3 hitler <-- JOKE TITLE

Hitler didn’t even right the Mein Kompf, it was “dictated” to Hess

never said it was about hitler ,just the whole deal

If you want an informative eye opening read, pick up the rise and fall of the 3rd reich. It’s long as hell but it gives a few facts that simply amazed me

well first off. its Mein Kampf.

2nd.if you want another good book about the nazi regime and life in it. read “my fathers keeper” its about kids of nazi leaders and their lives.

I’ve got “Adolf Hitler” by: John Toland Volumes I and II. About 1,000 pages about the guy. Haven’t read it yet but I plan to. I’ve always been fascinated by Hitler.

Ok adding to the Hitler book club…
Last summer I read “Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs By Albert Speer”
Awesome book. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in that era.

what a bunch of jr nazi’s on here. good lord. i may be German, but i dont defend or believe hitler was right in anyway, shape or form.

Neither do I but I like world history.

im suprised they still teach you guys about these things. i thought it would be more like the flag is bad, and “one nation under GOD” is wrong.

:wtf I’m German too (75%) but don’t advocate what he did. I strongly believe, though, that if he didn’t have so much hatred against the Jews, handicaps, gays, etc. that he would have been one of the greatest, if not the greatest leader of all time. I think he was one of the greatest public speakers of all time, too. Did you know that for some of his speeches, he would walk up to the microphone with no expression on his face, and when the roars of applause finally stopped he would just stand there staring out at the crowd for a few minutes? That takes a LOT of balls and confidence in what you’ve got to say. He lifted an entire country out of one of the shittiest economic and social times the modern world has seen (in post WWI Germany, a loaf of bread was the equivalent of a few MILLION dollars, people would use paper money to fuel the fires in their home and had to bring wheelbarrows full of it to the grocery store just to get a few days worth of food).

Other than the fact that he was SEVERELY closed-minded and fucked up in the head, he was a fantastic leader.

Just my $.02.

i know all about Hitler, the 3rd Reich, and his twisted beliefs. i dont need to be educated, or preached to about it. i also know a couple holocaust survivors, and on the other end, i know people with DIRECT ties to the nazi camps. direct blood family who were involved in what would become the greatest massacre ever.

Based on this comment I figured you were another closed-minded guy who just thinks anything related to Hitler or his life is terrible and shouldn’t be talked about:

Didn’t know that being interested a world leader = jr. nazi :wierd

Again, I don’t advocate/believe in a single one of his horrible theories in regards to the Arian race and how all other are inferior, let alone killing all the inferiors he could get his hands on, I was just saying that, his pathetic views aside, he was a remarkable person and leader.

My dad’s dad (100% German) fought in WWII for the US (although in the Philippines) and some of his cousins who were still living in German fought for the Nazis, so I’ve also got some family ties in this issue. Two of my dad’s brothers were in the armed forces and were stationed in Germany during the 80’s, and they’ve told me all of the horror stories of meeting Holocaust survivors and realizing how the Holocaust devastated Germany and it’s people. One of them is actually a very open guy, but his experience in Germany is pretty much the only thing he doesn’t like to talk about.

my grandfather was a corporal in the US Army in WWII, and was at Normandy.

and if this thread offended me in anyway i would just lock it. remember, i can do that

i believe i said this already?

lol I only read pg 1 and pg 5, nothing in between

That’s like just eating the buns on a juicy, delicious burger.

Eating buns. :lol

Well if I had known that Travis posted on pages 2, 3 AND 4, I certainly would have read them

need more! or this thread is done.

Hitler> LSx

GO!

If this thread is any indication of the mentality of the youth in america…then were all fucked.