Anyone interested in going to WrestleMania 23 in Detroit?

fwiw, does it matter if the boobies are real or fake???

do i sense a hint of jealousy? you want to have tights just like they do eh?

i don’t even know what you’re talking about in the last sentence but my 20 YEAR old big wheel could beat an EVO around a track.

edit: added “YEAR”

[quote=“badazzss,post:21,topic:24548"”]

i don’t even know what you’re talking about in the last sentence but my 20 old big wheel could beat an EVO around a track.

[/quote]

haha wtf

:lolham:

so like i said back at the top, is anyone actually interested in GOING rather than sitting back and repeating that its “fake?”

importmuscle, let me know, like i said, ive got 12, 4 are spoken for WITH CASH, so 8 available

aaron, i’d love to take dodge…it would just be a matter of convincing him to go…

mike, u wanna go? i bet u me and bryan could get ripped and take out some of the pansies in the ring lol

and wtf is this evo vs camaro shit doing in THIS thread? go fucking sit in the corner, both of you. that shit makes me laugh…this is a thread about (fake) WRESTLING and it still turns into domestic versus imports :roll:

dude… just tell him you are going to see guys fight and drink beer…

you won’t have to explain anything else to him :rofl:

small bump. JDMR2, did you get my PM?

i think theres an error with the inboxes here. my email says i got two pms, but theres nothing in my inbox

Ill take 2 of the lowers for 90 if ya still got em.

email me at mikepilarski@yahoo.com

just waiting to hear back from one of the people that actually made me get the tickets for them lol

else they are yours at 180 for the lower pair :tup:

sounds good :tup:

bump for someone on this site deciding A WEEK BEFOREHAND they can no longer go after saying they would for OVER A MONTH

:mad: