Anyone interested in going to WrestleMania 23 in Detroit?

note if you’re gonna say wrestling is fake, wrestling is stupid, who would want to go, yadda yadda, that means you do NOT want to go and therefore don’t need to complain about it in this thread :banghead:

that being said, i had a lot of people tell me they were coming to this event and a lot of people backing out, so ive got some spare tickets. figured i’d see if anyone from here was interested before i throw them up on eBay

so far from here i know badazzss and bad azzzzzz28 are coming, and ive got 3 people total SO FAR from down here in VA driving up for it

i have 8 tickets in the lower section, i have 4 tickets in the upper section…4 lowers are spoken for, all the rest are available

for speeders and friends of speeders only, i’ll sell these at cost…the lowers are ~$90 each after all the processing and shipping, the uppers are around $65-70, i forget exactly

come see the hulkster, vince mcmahon vs trump, and the other likes at the big event of the year!

disclaimer yes, we know wrestling is fake, thats why its called sports entertainment, b/c its fun to watch and better than half the shit on TV nowadays anyways :tup:

live wrestling > most live events.

plus, its freakin wrestlemania!

damn… how did u get the tickets.

i used to watch wrestling, but kinda just stopped years ago.

to be honest it’s really hard not to post something like ‘wrestling is stupid’

but g/l w/sale

[quote=“sureshot!,post:4,topic:24548"”]

but g/l w/sale

[/quote]

:word: I am holding back some comedic brilliance here :eyebrow:

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:3,topic:24548"”]

damn… how did u get the tickets.

[/quote]

b/c im sweet like that :tup:

but g/l w/sale

[/quote]

i know, thats why this thread is for people INTERESTED in going, thus the big bold disclaimer right at the beginning :slight_smile:

thanks for the g/l tho biaaaaa

it’s really hard for me to not beat the fuck out of stupid people too, but sometimes you have to hold back ya know?

but g/l w/sale

[/quote]

wrestling is fake

[quote=“badazzss,post:7,topic:24548"”]

it’s really hard for me to not beat the fuck out of stupid people too, but sometimes you have to hold back ya know?

[/quote]

HAHAHA hooray for e-threats :bloated:

[quote=“badazzss,post:7,topic:24548"”]

[/quote]

listen twatburger, i wanna choke the shit out of idiotic people on forums who make e-threats too, so if you wanna get busy PM me

:biglaugh: haha, first post that made me literally LOL in a while :lol:

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2204/picardyz7.jpg

[quote=“sureshot!,post:10,topic:24548"”]

listen twatburger, i wanna choke the shit out of idiotic people on forums who make e-threats too, so if you wanna get busy PM me

[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

burst out into laughter at work… :tup: for that

very interested in 2 of em, just gotta talk to my buddy

I was just going to post wrestling is fake, wrestling is stupid, who would want to go, yadda yadda… but then it got funnier

is this thread even about wrestling anymore?

[quote=“chino,post:15,topic:24548"”]

I was just going to post wrestling is fake, wrestling is stupid, who would want to go, yadda yadda… but then it got funnier

is this thread even about wrestling anymore?

[/quote]

its about some kind of burgers

but anywho… gl with the sale…

sean… just take dodge. Even if he doesnt like wrestling… he will get drunk and just go crazy… who knows what he will get into hahahaha

dude take me ill pound some soco before hand and fuck up hulk and the ultimate warrior in less than 4 moves GUARANTEED http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

[quote=“JDMR2"”]

note if you’re gonna say wrestling is fake, wrestling is stupid, who would want to go, yadda yadda, that means you do NOT want to go and therefore don’t need to complain about it in this thread :banghead:

[/quote]

Its not often that I get to say Wrestling is stupid…so i just wont say it :wink:

i never made an e threat here. just simply stated my opinion, like all of you other dumb shits.

WE KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE. so are all of the tv shows you watch. and the plays you see. and your imaginary g/f’s.

its about entertainment morons. divas’ boobies 4L.

pussy, go have fun staring at greasy men wearing banana hammocks to hide their testosterone manipulated tiny saqs.

pretty sure the divas’ boobies are also fake, fwiw.

do you still think a camaro could beat an EVO around a track? that shit was priceless