WWE: Hell In a CELL

Whos watching this tonight and where?
Im lookin for a bar or somethin…

http://ww2.cox.com/wcm/en/myconnection/image/watch/ppv/ppv-wwe-hellinacell09-header.jpg

wat channel dat shit on i might watch it :rofl

Pay per view and its probably like $50.

fuckkkk thattttt

people pay for that shit?

Apparently.
I havent watched any of that shit since I was in college. Its fake I know but it got too fake. My father still watches it but never gets the pay per view shit.

wait :rofl

WAIT WAIT LOL

THIS WWWWWWWFEFEFEE SHIT IS STILL ON TV AND NOW THEY WANT U TO PAY FOR IT

OH MY ROFL GAWD LOL !

fuck that noise seriously hollyflabbergasket

Theyve had pay per views since atleast the '80’s. Its always been that way.
Wrestlemania, Summerslam, etc.

BUT PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAY FOR THAT?

dude its almost like i’de pay NOT to watch it, i cant STAND THAT BULLSHIT !

wayyyyy back in my childhood days ide hang out on strong st schenectady at my friends house, this pakistani, man they had like 6 kids in this house, all boys and all WWWWWWWF fanatics… that shit used to fucking drive me crazy i was constantly telling them they were retarded for liking that shit

i thougth this whole WWF thing was a pakistani thing? u guys like it too !!!???!!

:rofl

W
T
F

nick u really surprised me man LOL i never EVER woulda guessed on who wants to be a millionaire that DC2NICK was a WWWWWTF fan

I always thought it was more of a redneck/trailer park thing

AND HE POSTED A PICTURE THAT DUDE NEEDS A SHOWER SON

:rofl i love this

you guys are lame. the WWE USED to be awesome, it SUCKED for like 2 years, I just started watching it again like 2 months ago. Its Back to the way it USED to be More or Less.

PJB, I live in a Trailer so I guess It Fits. and Singh, Thats the Undertaker!

Its $40. If Anyone DOES wanna watch it, Hit me up. I guess im gonna Order it here. So Throw in $5 and ur golden.

:rofl ok man fair enough, i honestly thought pakistanis watched WWE and that was it

its all good i’de come and throw down but i really cant watch the underscraper one more time, he was “wrestling” back when i was like 5

I remember watching it alot when I was in college but lately I cant stand to watch it when my dad has it on.

When that 80 year old hag they used to have on there gave birth to a hand that did it for me and I stopped watching because it got so stupid.

HAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

I miss the good old days. With The Rock & Sock Connection, X-PAC and ROAD DOGG were D-Generation X, Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay.

But its gettin back into the good stuff lately.

wat

hahahaha a hand W T F

ya im glad the rock got out of that shit, was fucking gay it was making his rep worse LOL hes a way better actor anyways

The Rock will NEVER live down his wrestling days. Thats where he was better off.