Is it just me or?

Lately, as I flip through the channels on TV, I get to USA, and they will be playing WWF Wrestling. I HATE, HATE that shit. But for some reason, if you don’t turn it right away, you find yourself watching the stupidity of this shit for sheer entertainment.

It is so DUMB, and so FAKE that you can only laugh at how dumb it really is, but at the same time, it has a draw. Kind of like watching a fire. There is nothing really interesting about the fire, yet you find yourself staring at it for an hour without blinking.

Haha im the same way. I used to be real into that shit when i was a little tyke.

It’s a man’s soap opera, and a bad one at that :rofl

WORD WIDE FUND?

its not WWF anymore its WWE they got sued over using the WWF

Shows how much I know about that shit haha

Wow well put :wow

WTF have you been smoking? :lol

i just know about it cuz i kept hearing about it on the news

idk, i saw some wrestling when i first came to the US, then i just decided its meh and i dont watch it anymore and dont even know who is who or what any of the acronyms are

Even worse is TNA wrestling. Its all WWE and WCW has-beens. Guys in their 50’s like Hulk Hogan and Razor Ramon.
Its really pathetic how these old guys are still doing it.

I watch it with my dad every monday… yes, we know its fake and him and I both agree that its a soap opera. I still enjoy it though. Kelly Kelly and Maryse are probably some of the hottest women to ever step foot on this earth.