WWE: Hell In a CELL

w/e there is more money in movies IMO and he doesnt look like a homo in them LOL

dude i just realized i want to eat some cearel and i got captain fuckin CRUNCH , wait, no its cinamononm toast crunch, ya w/e

i’ve been having fruity pebbles lately, they’re utterly spectacular.

yeah… i love them too ! all the unhealthy cereal is the bes t!

throw in apple jacks, frosted cheerios, lucky charms, and fruit loops :excited

holy shit now i want to go over and grab a bowl of cereal :rofl :rofl

AND FUCK YOU FOR ADDING THAT STUPID SMILEY FACE AGAIN!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wrestling = FAKE
Wrestling = GAY
Wrestling = Watching little boys play, also GAY

Yeah that had some really old lady that used to be a wrestler back on the show and she supposedly got pregnant by Mark Henry (a 400 pound black guy) and when she gave birth just a hand came out.

Really strange and stupid storyline there.

+1.

WWE was so much better during the 98-01 years. Back with Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Triple H, HBK, etc.

Yeah, thats when I used to watch it.

:facepalm I wont lie I was into the WWF when Hill Billy Jim and Super Fly Jimmy Snookah, George the Animal Steele, Andrethe Giant and Macho Man !!!:number1 but thats a longgggggggggggg time ago

i wanna see one of these goons take on a UFC star.

Everyone knows its fake. Its just entertainment. :lol

Idk if anyone DID watch it, but it was pretty crazy.

nope…not anyone in this hemisphere at least

:lol but i bet it was pretty crazy ! alot of titty twisters ey ???

I saw a match where a WWE wrestler joined into the UFC…even looked like he might hold his own but of course the experience of the UFC fighter got him and the WWE guy lost with a grapple move

I find more enjoyment in picking up my dogs shit from the front yard

:rofl

See below

Buddy, ever hear of Brock Lesnar? He’s a former Pro Wrestler from the WWE or WWF… Can’t remember exactly which one. He’s now the current Heavy Weight Champion.

He’s by no means a very technical fighter; just a big dude with heavy and devistating hands.

Honestly I think that was the WWE wrestler’s name its been awhile since I seen that match BUT seriously he is the current HWC of the UFC?

Yes, he really is. Hopefully not for long though.