Anyone know a Safe Combination cracker?

I have like 5 Safes and all them are open but I do not know the combos to any of them. Three of them are like 5 foot tall ones and the others are 3 foot tall ones. Anyone know how much it is to crack a safe combo?

Here is one of them.

if you figure out the combo and decide to sell one DIBS on the first one. let me know.

and i’d google that, im sure theres a way…

I started to google it, its worth probably ~$400, with the combo. They dont make them like this anymore. This thing could stop a tank shell.

I have done this in the past on slightly more complicated looking locks. If you can remove the back cover of the lock, you can watch the tumblers turn into the proper positions. It becomes a bit of trial and error from that point, however you should be able to see what position each turn controls and slowly crack it. If you can get a picture with the cover off of the lock, post it up and i will see if i can help you more.

Find a locksmith who can do safes? We have a place near us in Vegas that specializes in that stuff and got a safe combo for me for $50. Only took the guy like half an hour.

The one I used to have was pretty much like those, however it was the bottom case from an atm machine. I picked it up from diebold for $1. They told me that i could open fire on it, and I will only ding the paint!!

Is that an average price $50? Maybe I will do that. ^^ Can you change the combo. or do you need to buy something for it?

oh oh oh I have a great idea… If i were to be able to get all of them reset, could i have the little brown one?

Normally changing the combo is done by inserting a small metal rod in a little hole after setting the combo the turning out a new one.

Some of them you can see the pins behind the dials, then all you need to do is turn the dial until you see the pin align up mark the number then turn the dial the other way till the next one falls in place mark the number, switch direction till the next and so forth. This only works when the doors are open anyway.

Possibly, but tha one has not been opened yet.

I have to get a better look at them this weekend.

The other ones are huge, I have no idea how much they even weigh. I will take some more pics of the other ones soon.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=locksmith&near=Buffalo,+NY&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

Word.

if you do go the locksmith route, at diebold, we used to use AAA safe and lock for keys and combo locks that needed to be re-pinned

What is their average price per safe? I wouldn’t mind giving you one to unlock all of them. Maybe we can work something out when I find out more about getting them out of the place they are at. Like I said they are heavy as hell obviously and I will need a place to take them before I can do anything.

If you go to how stuff works it will show you how the tumblers work… makes it easier to see whats going on once your in there.

i can get this done for you if you want to part with one. my fathers friend did it on a 900 pound safe in our garage.

I’ve got a safe like this, came from the family owned store, dated 1918, and yes you could definitely open fire on it and do zero damage. Carpet and locking cubbies inside a safe = ballin.

my uncle is a locksmith if you need any help. He owns airport locks

I’d imagine there is a way to reset the combo of the safe from the inside of the door. I’m sure an oldschool locksmith would know or be able to find out. You might even be able to google it if you can find out the manufacturer of each.

usually is easier to just buy new lock guts. The lock mechanism itself is very simple, and many safes use the exact same one. Just get a PN off the old lock, google it, and you might be able to get it cheap.