anyone know anything bout BOVs?

trying to locate the right one, pretty much last part i need for the car, my setup already has the flange 1.5" or 38.1mm slip on… i read this might be type R or RF or H , im really not too sure and with all the work i did on this car recently i dont feel like bustin my ass over a stupid ass BOV so if anyone knows or wants to share that would be cool… then i can just order and be done. also if anyones got a used one that fits LMK too. thanks!

Apexi

do it.

Type RFL from Turbo XS

uses a 1.5" type round tube flange, oring seal, setscrew securing.

FWIW…exposed brass piston bypass valve. requires constant maintenance to keep from sticking. IMO revert to Tial or Synapse Engineering. More money yes, better quality though.

thanks thats what i needed… gonna get a cheap on for now… tired of chasin odds n ends just wanna be done with it and drive. Thanks

greddy type r … tial wastegate

Synapse engineering BOV’s are sooo nice

What I will be running on the Z if/when I ever put it back together

I knew someone last week selling a TIAL 50MM realll cheap. Shit it even came with a big turbo and some ballin ass gauges. :ninja

I jumped on that deal as soon as I could, man. LGT will go fast naow.
:ninja

Good deal man… hope that charge pipe I built fits your application well. :lol

:rofl

I had to do a little modification to it, but other than that, it works like a charm. Dyno’d 168whp yesterday, so I may have a boost leak somewhere.

Prolly leaks due to shotty welds. Heard the builder cant tig to save his ass.

I heard the builder actually tried to tig his own ass.

Builder said it made his hair stand on end! :ninja

i got a 2010 Ralliart oem BOV, used for about 2k miles. you are welcome to have it, i dont have any use for it. fully recirculating

dumpy

i appreciate that, thanks anyway but i just ordered something.