Anyone know of any sales on Xbox 360s?

Awesome. Maybe an early Xmas present to myself?

yeah i heard itt kicks ass…i wanna rent it first though

i got one coming for 350… we can experiment on mine :blue:

I’m ordering the connectivity stuff sometime this week. If you have the older style drive we’ll be able to flash it. Do you have a DL DVD burner? I’ve been reading that some work much better than others for burning the media and mine is not on the preferred list. I got one that was DVD-RAM capable but its not a real high quality drive. I got my fingers crossed. Has to be dual layer.

i have a xbox that is modded but the partition is set up so it doesn’t have enough space on the partition to save games…if anyone wants to work on it i will pay

I’ll fix it. Just bring it over sometime. Do you have an F: or G: drive? If you have a stock drive in it and E: is full - the only option is to delete some shit. A lot of games also setup a config save file… so you can probaly delete alot of those from your save game folder for games you will never play again.

All i know is i updated to a 120 gig HD. I will be home fri sat and come back sun. if you want to meet up you can give me a buzz. (412) 443-3359

I don’t have anything planned for Saturday in the early afternoon. If thats alright we can take a look at it then.

where is the list? i have an hp400i and another one… samsung? can’t remember.

how do i know if it’s the ‘older’ style? the style with the ‘over heating’ issues? i know it’s the newer one than that… at least i think

There was a compatability thread on xbox scene’s forums. Started reading from here: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=538258

There is only 1 hardware revision of the 360 so far. The over heating issues were deemed to be random and mostly from the exhaust ports being blocked. The only difference with them is the model of DVD drive in it.

I will be at Quaker Steak

I just saw at Gamestop they had the premium xbox360 for $319 don’t know if that’s a good price or not. I’m waiting to the Wii to come out.

Was that used? Or was it a CORE system with a package deal? The premium system is $400 retail and the CORE system $300. If they have brand new premiums for $320 thats a hell of a deal.

I am banking used

I got mine used from there for 215