anyone know this car? BMW 6 series

does anyone know who owns this car? long story short he keeps coming into my work when I’m not there and dropping my name saying he knows me, then proceeds to be a douche. anyone know?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6950/img7352mu.jpg

Iirc it’s a huge (build) Mofo that owns a funeral home.

Don’t recall if those are the same wheels though.

hmmmmm still drawing a blank

is it a tall black guy, hobbs? a few on this site would kno him cause of his insane busa, and used to or still has a black on black conv. procharged c5… i was next to this car last night and i got off at 13 and he kept going, too dark to see inside car sorry red

you want me to tow it next time Dave?

hahaha frank

See the car in saratoga all the time. Its constantly parked outside of this rundown motel about 5 miles outside of saratoga, usually theres a whole lineup of luxury cars and SUV’s at this shithole. Saying its sketchy is an understatement.

DONKS

i cant see hobbs being a dick…might be his car though.

according to the kids i work with this guy looks straight off jersey shore

i would go with it isn’t hobbs if the description is he looks like he’s from jersey shore.

i agree. i thought of hobbs as being big built and into cars like this

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Unless I missed some episodes with big black dudes in it…

hey doods i gave that guess b4 the blow out jersey shore comment was posted aye yup

Tan, muscles, blow out, tight shirts.

Check.

Nice guy though from my interactions with him.

Im still confused…he said he knows me. I have no idea who this hobbs guy is

Its Mike sanitation aka Mike the Situation. He was looking for Nick Cage breh

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hobbs and the guy vovchandr Is talking about are two different guys. Hobbs is black, hence why he wouldn’t be on jersey shore, and he’s a good dude. This funeral guy is white and could be on jersey shore.