Anyone know this car?? G8 GT

Done with the entire situation
if anyone is selling a 04-06 GTO, 08/09 G8 GT or an SRT 8 300/charger/magnum for around $20k or less hit me up

My buddy is a used car salesman at paddock so let me know if your going to look at it and he might be able to give you a better deal.

Looks like a sharp little ride.

yep want me to text him? he’s pretty staight forward but he might do better on the price.

I’ll talk to him tomorrow and see if he can move on the price.

Its not easy to get deals at paddock from my experiences. I bought the cobalt at heinrich because he couldn’t do any better on the one they had and he flat out told me they couldn’t touch the price i got.

That seems like a great deal. If I was in a position for a new car, I would go for this too.

I love G8’s and this is the trim I want and it’s black. Doesn’t get much cooler. Good luck man.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I work there too. But if you’re talking to Sinatra, I can see what he can do.

I work with the used guys even though I’m not a “sales person” there, but I help sell a good amount of cars. I’ll talk to Steve tomorrow and see what’s going on. He’s a good guy. Straight forward as donkeyballs said.

…,

PM me details on what you got and what you need. I can at least ask.

i loved the way that car sounded with the exhaust it had on if before he traded it in

a guy dave i know used to own it, from what i remember it had a full exhaust and maybe a tune but put it back to stock when he traded it in
the bumper was replaced not to long ago after he bumped a trailer hitch