Put $ Down on a G8 GT Today

The GTP sold over the weekend and I found a G8 GT for its replacement. Had to move onto a 4 door so that is what I decided on. I found a 08 loaded for a badass deal that I could not pass up so I put $ down on it. The bad thing is I have to drive 45 minutes north of Albany, NY, so it will be like a 9 hour drive. I was particular about the color (Ignition Orange) and the deal was too good to pass up so it will be worth the trip…considering I drove to Providence, RI to get my WS.6 this shouldn’t be too bad. Well here are a couple of dealer pics for now. I plan on picking it up this weekend (I hope) and I will have to post more pics when I actually get it.

http://images.cars.com/supersized/DMI/6079/10861.02.jpg
http://images.cars.com/supersized/DMI/6079/10861.03.jpg

sick blue knob had a few a few months ago for around 18000 but that car is amazing… but once again its an auto your ricer. every time i see one i think damn that is nice adn looks like a BEAMER but yet is so much cheaper

great choice homie

sweet

I know I am sick I didn’t get one then. Where i work I can run auction reports and they were going for $16-17K then at auction…well the market dried up and the avg auction price is $19-20K…so now the avg advertised price is around $23K. I ended up talking them down to $21K. I did a nationwide search and $21K is the cheapest GT, but those ones have cloth…this one has heated leather among other options.

Yeah it is my auto…DD, the bad thing is it is almost as fast as my WS.6. May be time to get some work done to the WS.6…but next purchase is a new home so that probably wont happen.

i think its time to get rid of the ws6 now that you have a v8 that you will drive :stick: i wanted one of the g8s at blue know then also… i kinda kick myself also. for like 3 weeks they had a shit ton that were rediculous cheap.

Never sell the WS.6…I do have to drive it more. yeah it was crazy how cheap they were going. What it was there were a ton of lease/rental returns and the market was flooded. Now they were all bought up and the supply dropped the prices went up back to a “normal” amount. Figure $21K for a car that stickered for $34K isnt bad.

Nice car steve.

How many dreadful miles did you put on the ws6 last year?? :rofl:

Thanks Jim

You really want to know? 350 miles I think…haha

I hate you

Congrats on the new Holden. Those cars look real nice going down the road.

my girlfriend wants one. I told her is shes going to go throw that much money on another car to just get the GXP model. Now I gotta convince her to get the 6spd :smiley:
regardless auto or manual it will have a corsa and headers within a week

nice buy. watch your tire wear. i’ve seen they wear bad on the outsides

nice car ! id rock one in a heart beat if something happened to the caddy

nice cars… buddy of ours has the same color one as that

Nice pickup, I dig the color too… I especially like the Stealth Blue, but that’s a REALLY rare color.

I’m just waiting for the GT to come out in a 6 speed and for them to get about a year old because it’s insane how cheap they can be bought for now. I just don’t want an auto or else I’d probably trade my car + down payment for one now.

congrats man. I could of swore hamilton buick in irwin had one in that color but i haven’t driven past there in 2 months.

Nice.

Weird coincidence - I just stopped yesterday to sit in one and get a booklet on it. I’ll be interested to hear what you think about it.

I love those cars … I would own one in a heart beat

I’m trying to figure out how to sell my Grand Cherokee without losing my ass on it. If I seel it, a G8 GT is in my future.

Nice car & congrats.